Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
12/9/2019 3:33:15 AM
CEFA Coquitlam is hiring early childhood educator.
CEFA Coquitlam is hiring a full-time, permanent early childhood educator.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Work with individual students as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Prepare and serve snacks.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
• Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: 201 – 3380 David Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3E 0J5
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Educator and License to Practice required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language: English needed.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. MSP, Health, Dental, Life insurance provided.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail.
from source :
David Suen (Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself