Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
1/21/2020 4:41:46 AM
Willowbrae Childcare is hiring Infant Toddler Educator.
Willowbrae Childcare is hiring a full-time, permanent Infant Toddler Educator.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead on-site educational preschool activities in a classroom setting.
• Set-up, clean-up of activities.
• Plan and implement room decorations and set-up learning stations.
• Work with individual students as required.
• Conduct and monitor activity programs designed for young children
• Assist children during snack time if needed.
• Arrange rooms and furniture for lunch and rest period.
• Lead children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft materials.
• Communicate with parents regarding children’s development needs and progresses.
Work Location: 201-1226 Marine Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7P 1T2
Requirement: College diploma in Early Childhood Educator and License to Practice required. First Aid and Criminal Record Check required.
Experience in childcare is an asset.
Language: English needed.
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4 % gross salary. Medical, Dental, Disability insurance provided. $1 wage enhancement for BC qualified Early Childhood Educators ($2 enhancement starting Apr 2020).
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or send by mail.
from source :
Nicole Noriega (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Email this posting
send copy to myself