Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
1/22/2020 12:36:26 PM
University or above
2 to 4 years
Job type: Full time/Permanent
Start date of employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
Position Available: 1
NOC Group: Purchasing Managers (0113: 2006, 2011, 2016)
NOC job title: Purchasing Manager
10816, 124 ST
Surrey, British Columbia
V3V 4T7 Canada
Kan wood Ltd. is looking for 1 purchasing manager who can perform following duties:
• Implement policies and procedures and manage budget.
• Plan, manage, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of Company.
• Oversee the evaluation of cost and quality of goods
• Interview, Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Review purchase order claims and contracts according to company policies.
• Locate salespersons of materials, equipment and supplies
• Negotiating prices and contracts.
• Reviewing specifications for equipment, products or materials.
Experience: 4 to 5 years of experience is required.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation as per standard act.
Kindly contract through email: email@example.com
*No walk-ins or calls will be entertained*
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself