Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
2/21/2020 2:49:43 PM
Connexions Telecom Ltd
2 to 4 years
• Day to day administration of the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, connections to the internet and peripheral equipment.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and application.
• Maintaining and monitoring computer systems and network
• Provide detailed technical documentation and support.
• Maintains, replaces and stocks all parts as required.
• Installs, configures, intra company computer network and infrastructure and maintains the organization's telecommunication requirements.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements of the company.
• Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose hardware and/or software problems.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Must be familiar with cabling principals within computer server closets and on server racks.
• Work with teams to develop company-wide information assurance, security standards and procedure.
• May supervise other workers in this group.
• Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience is strongly required in related position
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field is required
Special Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy level
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Email this posting
send copy to myself