Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
2/26/2020 6:35:26 PM
Accounting Bookkeeper (NOC 1311)
East West Plumbing 2007 Ltd.
2 to 4 years
$24.00 per hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Employment Conditions: Day, Overtime, Morning
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
- Reconcile accounts.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel; MS Word; MS Outlook
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines; Overtime required
Work Location Information: Relocation costs covered by employer
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Other Information: Candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Please send resume at email- firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself