Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
2/27/2020 5:17:07 PM
PRG CONSTRUCTION LTD.
1 year or less
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of framer-carpenter who build, frame and maintain structures of wood and install wooden frames in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Training new employees
- Overseeing everyday activities for the Workers
- Updating schedule for all the projects
- Coordinating schedules and activities considering deadlines
- Problem-solving and advise measures to improve productivity
- Fulfilling company policy and considering safety standards
- Preparing Reports
- Requisition for supplies and needed materials.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Contractors and Supervisors, Carpentry Trades (7215/7204)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, Carpenters
Job Location: 7034 141A Street, Surrey, BC V3W 5X6 Canada and various locations all over Lowermainland.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself