Watch career videos
Link to us
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/26/2020 11:45:15 AM
Cooks (NOC: 6322/6242)
1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
2 to 4 years
16.00 - 18.00 /hr
Company Name: 1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
Permanent Position: Cooks (NOC: 6322/6242)
No. of vacancies: 04
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: R1 - 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3.
Wage rate: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week).
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by the employer (if required).Free meal during working hours
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes.
• Prepare and cook special meals instructed by chef.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Oversee kitchen operations.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• May clean kitchen and work area.
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
Work Availability: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (25lbs). Long standing job may be required.
Employer: 1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
How to apply:
By Mail: R1 - 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3, Canada
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself