Watch career videos
Link to us
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
5/26/2020 11:46:52 AM
Restaurant Manager (NOC: 0631)
1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
2 to 4 years
25.00 per hour
Company Name: 1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
Permanent Position: Restaurant Manager (NOC: 0631)
No. of vacancies : 02
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: R1 - 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3.
Wage rate: $25.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week).
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by the employer (if required). Free meal during working hours.
Education: High School is required; Diploma in the Hospitality is an asset.
Experience:2-3 years of relevant experience.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant food and beverage service.
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Update the inventories for food and other supplies.
Work Availability: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Employer: 1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
How to apply:
By Mail: R1 - 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M0B3, Canada
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself