Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
6/1/2020 5:20:45 PM
Bassi & Sons construction LTD.
2 to 4 years
$32.00 per hour
Employer: Bassi & Sons Construction Ltd.
Job Title: Ironworker (7236)
No of Vacancies: 02
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1 (candidates would be working at various location around lower mainland as per company contract)
Wage rate: $32.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant Experience
Languages: Basic knowledge of English
• Read blueprints and specifications.
• Erect and install hoisting equipment and transport heavy metal pieces.
• Assemble and erect prefabricated metal structures.
• Verify horizontal and vertical alignment of steel structures, and ensure that they are properly put into place.
• Connect steel and iron columns, and beams, and drill holes into steel for bolting purposes.
• Inspect or test structures and equipment for deterioration or defects.
• Conduct minor or major iron and steel component repairs as necessary.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs). Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, rain, or shine.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 2860 Gardner pl. Abbotsford V2T 5E1
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself