Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
7/12/2020 1:30:32 PM
Canam Trucking Inc.
2 to 4 years
Required Book Keeper
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Prepare the accounting, statistical and financial reports.
• Perform the bookkeeping services.
• Prepare the Tax Returns for the Accountant to review and finalize.
• Prepare the payroll cheques and also cheques for the utilities, other bills.
• Keep the financial records.
• Maintain the accounts manually and also using the bookkeeping software
• Prepare and post the journal entries.
• Do the reconciliation of the account regularly.
• Maintain the ledger books and tally them on regular basis.
• Complete and submit tax remittance forms and other government forms.
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
• Proven experience of minimum 2-3 years in bookkeeping role.
• A Secondary School Diploma
• Proficiency in MS Office and Excel.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Good communication skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Work under pressure
• Repetitive tasks
• Attention to detail
• Tight deadlines
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Canam Trucking Inc. located at #264, 7025 Tomken Rd, Mississauga L5S 1R6
To be considered for this position, please email resume at – email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself