Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
7/12/2020 1:32:28 PM
Canam Trucking Inc.
2 to 4 years
Required Administrative Assistant
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Determine and set the Organizational procedures.
• Supervise and Train Staff in procedures and functioning.
• Order the Supplies and maintain the inventory for the Administrative Department.
• Answer the phone calls and the reply to the general enquiries.
• Distribute the mails and electronic mails accordingly and revert to the emails as required.
• Co-ordinate the flow of information and materials in different departments.
• Maintain the electronic information filing system into the server which is accessible to all departments.
• Schedule and confirm the meetings and appointments of the employer
• Greet visitors and direct them to the concerned person for details.
• Proofread the invoices, publications and other marketing materials.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
Education and Experience: Completion of secondary school and 1 year but less than 2 years of previous administrative experience required.
Salary: CAD$ 24.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Canam Trucking Inc. located at #264, 7025 Tomken Rd, Mississauga L5S 1R6
To be considered for this position, please email resume at email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself