Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/15/2020 5:26:57 PM
Network Support Technician
Canuck Flagging Group Inc
1 year or less
“Canuck Flagging Group Inc” is looking for a Network Support Technician (NOC Code: 2281) for their business based in #356-8158 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W1R1.
• Install, maintain, and repair data cable and wiring
• Test security system hardware and correct malfunctions
• Perform regular test and data backups to protect company’s information.
• Make repair and perform schedule updates of network.
• Resolve client’s network related problems and if required guide them troubleshoot process over phone.
• Conduct assessment on the networks performance and find ways of improvement
• Provide clients information about networking system on the product.
• Perform security and quality controls
• Guide and help another team member.
What we are looking for: Experience and Education:
• Completion of diploma or program in related computer science, network administration or related field is required.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in related field is required.
• Good English Language skills.
Work Location: #356-8158 128 Street, Surrey, British Columbia – V3W1R1.
Salary/Compensation & Benefits:
The base salary for requested position is $30/per hour
Salary paid Bi-weekly
Vacation pay of 4% on each schedule pay cheque.
Other benefits as per BC Employment standards Act
The working time:
The requested position is on Full-time basis i.e. 35 Hours/week.
Method to Apply: Interested eligible candidates can send their Resume along with Cover letter via E-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself