Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
8/14/2020 3:50:16 PM
Forests products processing Supervisor
Diamond Stacking Co. Ltd
2 to 4 years
Diamond Stacking Co. Ltd is urgently looking for one Full-time, permanent Forests products processing Supervisor (NOC 9215) for their company based at 14344 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, British Columbia – V3Y 2T2
Wages: $34.00/hr for 40 hours/week
Benefits: As per BC employment standards act + 4% Vacation pay on each schedule pay cheque.
Work Location: 14344 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows, British Columbia – V3Y 2T2
• Completion of High School is required. Any further related higher education would be an asset.
• More than 2 years of experience in related field required. (On Job training will also be provided)
• Basic Knowledge of English Language.
Duties to be performed:
• Able to supervise, monitor, co-ordinate and plan the activities and daily tasks for other workers.
• Train other staff members and employees for the Job Duties to be performed.
• Hire workers as per requirements.
• Prepare the work schedule for workers.
• Make sure company’s safety procedures has been followed
• Should be able to setup machinery and equipment’s.
• Take Care of any work problems by providing them with the best suitable alternative.
• Prepare and maintain the data of production on routinely basis.
• Resolve work related issues and complaints.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Detail oriented and strong attention to safe work practices
• Strong problem solving and time management capabilities
• Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
Interested Candidates must send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself