Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/23/2020 12:46:04 PM
360 Home Renovations Inc.
Various Location in Lower Mainland
5 years or above
360 Home Renovation Inc. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Construction Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan and vision for all departments;
• Establish monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives for the projects at hand and formulate or approve policies to achieve;
• Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates;
• Hire and Supervise Subcontractor, Subordinates and their Activities
• Recruiting the right staff and then developing them so they are successful in their roles;
• Maintain good relationship with current suppliers, and explore potential partner to ensure the stability of the material and hardware supplies;
• Ensure all employees are trained, motivated and empowered;
• Develop and execute new ideas and create a positive working environment/open communication between management and staff; and
• Prepare contracts and handle any Negotiation with suppliers, subcontractors and clients.
• University degree or college diploma is required.
• Minimum 5 years of management experience is required.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Email this posting
send copy to myself