Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/23/2020 12:53:15 PM
360 Home Renovations Inc.
Various Locations in Lower Mainland
2 to 4 years
360 Home Renovation Inc. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Electrician to join their team as soon as possible.
• Install underground wiring and cables
• Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes.
• Splice, join and connect wires.
• Troubleshoot and find faults in faulty systems.
• Give connections to heating and cooling systems in house.
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs.
• Check architectural blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications for wiring layouts.
• Completion of Secondary school is required.
• Minimum of two-years’ experience is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com )
Email this posting
send copy to myself