Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
9/23/2020 1:42:47 PM
General Supervisor - Residential Construction
Puzzle Development Ltd.
Various Location in Lower Mainland
2 to 4 years
Puzzle Developments Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time General Supervisor - Residential Construction to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan, schedule, and execute construction tasks in accordance with the construction schedule for all workers and subcontractors;
• Supervision of workers and trades on jobsite and ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency;
• Able to read construction drawings and specifications;
• Ensure all building and safety code requirements are met;
• Provide regular progress reports to Project Manager;
• Identify and resolve work issues and suggest ways to improve quality and productivity; and
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Minimum two years of supervisory experience in trade is required.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself