Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
10/1/2020 6:50:31 AM
High Tech Genesis
University or above
5 years or above
High Tech Genesis is looking for an experienced FPGA designer to join our team.
You will be working with some of the best engineers in the industry and will have a chance to coach junior engineers as well. This position is in Alpharetta, Georgia.
• 5+ years of experience in FPGA design;
• up to date knowledge of all the current trends and tools in the FPGA space;
• skilled with Verilog or System Verilog;
• good knowledge of FPGA devices from different vendors;
• experience with timing analysis and synchronization, SDC, CDC;
• design experience using tools like Vivado/ Quartus;
• experience with FPGA simulation environment; and
• background in telecommunications domain.
Nice to have:
• familiarity with UVM / Verification
• experience with Secure Boot
• Encryption Experience (Datapath level)
• Networking background: Ethernet, PCI-E, I2C, SPI, UART
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself