Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
11/13/2020 1:36:34 PM
Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd.
2 to 4 years
Day and Night Labour Supply Ltd. is looking to hire a Bookkeeper, for their business who can perform the following-
• Manage and keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance many different accounts by using manual and computerized booking techniques
• Formulate cheques payable to utility, tax and other bills.
• Calculate and prepare cheques for staff payrolls.
• Produce financial, statistical and accounting reports
• Put together journal entries and prepare financial statements
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Completion of Secondary School is required
• At least 2 years of experience in the field OR completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping/ related field OR Completion of two year recognized professional accounting program.
Location: Surrey, B.C.
Term of employment: Permanent /Full time (40 hours per week)
Overtime will be given after 40 hours/week
How to Apply:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself