Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
11/28/2020 2:08:37 PM
COOK ( NOC 6322)
INFINITY ABBOTSFORD VENTURES INC.
2 to 4 years
• Prepare and cook full course meals.
• Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods.
• Plan menu and ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Inspect kitchen and food service area.
• Train staff in cooking, preparation and handling food.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer.
• Manage kitchen operations.
Work Setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day, evening or on weekends, if required.
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada
Hours- 32-40 per week
Email Resume: JAMIEREEVES343@GMAIL.COM
By mail:32700 SOUTH FRASER WAY, WEST OAK MALL
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 4M5, Canada
from source :
(Email address: JAMIEREEVES343@GMAIL.COM)
Email this posting
send copy to myself