Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
1/6/2021 12:01:24 PM
Forests products processing Supervisor
Diamond Stacking Co. Ltd
2 to 4 years
Diamond Stacking Co. Ltd is urgently looking for one Full-time, permanent Forests products processing Supervisor (NOC 9215) for their company based at #216, 12745 78 Ave, Surrey, BC - V3W 1M4
Wages: $37.00/hr for 40 hours/week
Benefits: As per BC employment standards act + 4% Vacation pay on each schedule pay cheque.
Work Location: #216, 12745 78 Ave, Surrey, BC - V3W 1M4
· Completion of High School is required. Any further related higher education would be an asset.
· More than 2 years of experience in related field required. (On Job training will also be provided)
· Basic Knowledge of English Language.
Duties to be performed:
· Able to supervise, monitor, co-ordinate and plan the activities and daily tasks for other workers.
· Train other staff members and employees for the Job Duties to be performed.
· Hire workers as per requirements.
· Prepare the work schedule for workers.
· Make sure company’s safety procedures has been followed
· Should be able to setup machinery and equipment’s.
· Take Care of any work problems by providing them with the best suitable alternative.
· Prepare and maintain the data of production on routinely basis.
· Resolve work related issues and complaints.
· Ability to work independently and as a team member.
· Detail oriented and strong attention to safe work practices
· Strong problem solving and time management capabilities
· Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada
Interested Candidates must send their resumes at email@example.com
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself