Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
1/14/2021 7:43:48 AM
Food Service Supervisor
2666445 Ontario Inc.
1 year or less
• Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor activities of staff preparing and serving food.
• Maintain daily reports and records of stock, sales, and wastage.
• Ensure food service and quality control.
• Train staff in their duties as per the safety measures.
• Ensuring that food orders are prepared timely and in a correct manner.
• Setting up of schedules of the workers as per the desired amount of work.
• May assist in preparing budgets with the manager.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure an in fast pace environment.
• Ensuring appropriate food ratio of alcohol orders as per the terms of Liquor License.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself