Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
1/22/2021 5:37:04 PM
Book Keeper (NOC 1311/1231)
MDF Tire Canada Inc.
2 to 4 years
$25.00 Per Hour
Following are the job responsibilities for bookkeeper:
• Reconcile company's monthly bank statements, researching and correcting any discrepancies.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Collect employee time sheets and prepare payroll
• Prepare cheques for payrolls, utilities, tax and other bills
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Respond to inquiries and requests regarding payroll, benefits and other bookkeeping duties
• Assist in preparing financial statement for Charted Accountant
Light Cleaning of work station at the end of shift.
Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs
(Excel and Word).
Knowledge of accounting applications software/databases
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
Some college program/diploma in accounting will be an asset.
Benefit: Overtime will be paid if any.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Bookkeeper (NOC 1311/1231)
NOC Job Title: Accounting Technician and Bookkeeper
Job Location: Surrey
Please email your application along with contact details firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail your application to: 12202 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC V3V 3X5
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself