Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
2/12/2021 9:46:30 AM
LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS
Raffles Road Carriers Ltd.
1 year or less
RAFFLES ROAD CARRIERS Ltd. BASED IN Surrey, BC IS HIRING LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS TO JOIN ITS FLEET
1. Travel as a member of a two-person team to deliver freight across North America
2. Operate tractor-trailer combination
3. Conduct pre-trip inspection on the tractor-trailer before every journey.
4. Communicate regularly with dispatch office for instructions and updates
5. Obey and follow the Department of Transport of Canada and USA rules on safety and hours of driving.
THE REQUIREMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Must have class 1 driver’s license
2. At least 6 months Class 1 truck driving experience. Those with less experience will also be considered.
3. Must be able to travel in a team
4. Must be able to travel for an extended period (7 days turnaround)
5. Must be able to enter the United States.
Remuneration: a) ($25.10/HR) 50 hours per week. Overtime after 60 hours per week. b) MSP Reimbursement after 90 days of service. c) Extended Medical and Dental Coverage after a probationary period of 90 days.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com or FAX RESUME to 604 288 2877
Office Location: Raffles Road Carriers Ltd.
202-8434, 120 street
Surrey, BC, V3W7S2
from source :
Manmohan Singh (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself