Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
A CBC news Business report by Don Pittis on finding a job.
Posting id :
1/5/2019 4:07:01 PM
Business Development Officer
Victor Immigration and Education Services Inc.
2312-4500 Kingsway Burnaby
• Develop and administer projects to promote Victor Immigration & Education Services Inc.’s business services;
• Conduct surveys about customers’ feedback to assess development potential and future trends;
• Coordinate activities with representatives of a wide variety of business associations;
• Create market research questionnaires;
• Evaluate and analyze business development proposals and make improvement;
• Respond to enquiries from potential customers;
• Assess business opportunities and design strategies to attract potential clients;
• Optimize Victor Immigration & Education Services Inc.’s services;
• Initiate and maintain contact with the media, including newspaper, websites, social media companies and sub-agents.
• Review and evaluate business development proposals;
• Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences
• Evaluate customer service and store environments;
• Propose and implement marketing or promotional events to increase sales;
• Plan and develop E-commerce strategies;
• Bachelor’s degree is required;
• Years of related work experience are preferred.
from source :
(Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself