Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
4/24/2019 4:22:25 PM
business development officer
Saturn Scale Systems Inc
University or above
2 to 4 years
35 per hour
• Develop policies and administer programs to promote company business and products
• Design market research questionnaires
• Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
• Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
• Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
• Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
• Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
• Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
• Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
• Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale or retail consumers
• Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
from source :
Lydia Holley (Email address: email@example.com)
Email this posting
send copy to myself