Watch career videos
Link to us
Search Help for
Other Job Sites
Login as employer
Posting id :
7/15/2019 7:11:07 PM
University or above
5 years or above
Term: permanent full time
Working hours: 40 Hours/Week
Work location: 2055-3700 No.3 Road, Richmond BC V6X 3X2
President Global Homes Ltd. is looking for a Portfolio Manager to provide customers with professional investment and financial analysis service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct in-depth investment analysis of the proposed investment projects, including financing plans, building proforma, cost control, risk prevention, etc., and prepare feasibility study report.
• Collect and analyze real estate cashflow data to forecast profitability of projects.
• Conduct due diligence on financial reports and asset assessments for the proposed acquisition of projects; form a due diligence report for decision-making committee.
• Measure and evaluate portfolio performance.
• Rebalance the portfolio as it changes, to reflect the original plan.
• Make presentations to current and prospective clients on behalf of the organization.
• Participate in the development of real estate/land investment strategies and provide professional advice
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related discipline is required
• 5+ years’ experience working in finance or investment positions
Please send us your resume to this email: email@example.com. We only accept resumes by email.
from source :
(Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Email this posting
send copy to myself